Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Portal 2

Hello my 3 readers of this blog, today I will talk about my favorite video game (right next to the Half Life  games and TF2), Portal 2! Portal 2 is puzzle game with an amazing story taking place a few (unknown time and amount)s from the original with Wheatly the British robot core leading you through the Aperture science facility and as the beginning goes on you start to get used the mechanics mostly going through the portals you put down on walls on the ceilings on floors everywhere you can and all while dodging lasers, avoiding turrents, putting down companion cubes, and even pressing buttons but those are only the basic obstacles there is so much more to be discovered and if you're a PC gamer you can pick up the game on Steam or if your a console gamer you can get it on the PS3 and XB360 so go ahead and get the game I can go into this and create a book on it but I do not have the time and patience for that so I'll let game speak for itself so get it for $19.99 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment