Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Food-an accident waiting to happen


         Recently I've been on a streak of dropping my food...a lot. This all started back in the summer of '86... just kidding it was really during the winter of November-January of 2015-2016 when I started noticing I've been dropping food on the floor by accident, I have no idea though my hands aren't shaky or wobbly and my balance was fine maybe I was careless but back to the story, and the first instance I can remember was dropping all my McDonald's fries on the basement floor.
         What happened was I going down the stair holding all my McDonald's food-fries,burger, and soda-and silly me goes ahead and drops the fires hearing them slide across the (cardboard?) of the packet they're held in and landing in the corner of the final stair. And was I mad, I picked out the hair and dust and ran some fires over the water (getting rid of the grease and oil too) AND  STILL hair and dust was still on them so I picked them out and to this day I am dropping food, not as often, but I am sometimes dropping it.
          So the moral of this story is if you want a good meal and you're "a bit" clumsy WRAP UP EVERYTHING.

Image result for mcdonalds fries with sad face

No comments:

Post a Comment