Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Monday March 7th, 2016

Dear Diary,
     I have realized that it has been a long time since I've felt the touch of sun on my skin as the winter continues the sun does not shine but today was one of the first days I have felt the sunlight here. I have also realized that our History test on WWII is tomorrow I almost always get a good grade and for the past 2 quarters I've gotten A's as my overall grade so I believe I can do the same this quarter and hopefully I can ace this test as well it seems easy enough just common sense and remembering what we learned. But back to today the weather is perfect sunshine perfect 7 A.M. weather and feel, a feel or aura you can't exactly describe it its just something you experience, it was 50 degrees F and accidentally wore a heavy/warm coat so when I did go outside I unzipped it.
    Also today I saw NSP released their new cover album on Spotify and I already put it into my playlist in fact I'm listening to it now specifically "Misunderstanding" and Danny Avidan's voice is amazing especially in this album. I had a hard time sleeping last night I tried listening to music and tried so many things but eventually I fell asleep at 3:00 A.M. so technically it has to do with today but for some reason I am bright and early to wake up no yawning, no stretching, nothing I have no idea how I am doing this.
    But the day is soon to end now my classes were the same all except for Gym where we had a lot of fun playing Frisbee, Diego accidentally hit Moiz in the chest but they laughed it off they are friends after all. Besides that my day was the same, same classes same subjects, etc., etc., but in the end it was an alright day.
 
-Alex

1 comment:

  1. I honestly feel the same about the weather, I haven't felt it in a while, but sometimes to me it gets irritating. Especially when it gets in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete