Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Xbox One, Fallout 4, Gifts

Hello today I am talking about I gift that I hope to get this year and that is the $300 Xbox One from Microsoft. The reason I would love this gift is because my Xbox 360 is kind of outdated now since it released around 2005-2007 (maybe earlier, maybe more) and since it will be my only present I will think of it as the best present because it's current gen. I will also love it because my parents thought about it and instead of getting me a random present they thought about what I would really enjoy and that makes it the best present!Btw the Fallout 4 one looks the best!

3 comments:

  1. You typed " again " two times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing that out I'll be sure to change that.

      Delete
  2. great job i thought yours was very funny.

    ReplyDelete